The ACCC this week launched a series of five Business Snapshots on carbon price claims.
The Business Snapshots provide further guidance to assist businesses in understanding their rights, responsibilities and obligations when considering making claims about the impact of the carbon price.
The snapshots are available at available on the ACCC website www.accc.gov.au/carbon, and address:
- information to support your claims
- dealing with your suppliers and competitors
- guidance for industry associations
- guidance for business advisors
- a short-form summary of the ACCC Carbon price claims – Guide for business.
This further guidance follows release of the ACCC Carbon price claims – Guide for business in November 2011, and the ACCC Consumers and carbon price claims guide launched last week, also available at www.accc.gov.au/carbon.
Further information and guidance for businesses, including frequently asked questions is available on the ACCC website.
Education & Engagement
Compliance Strategies Branch