Date(s) - 05/09/2017 - 22/12/2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Women in Business (WIB) Mentoring Program offers a series of workshops on selected important areas of running a small business and you get an experienced business owner as your personal Mentor to help you achieve your goals.
Applications are now being accepted
Women in Business Mentoring program is being offered in Liverpool and consists of Workshops, Mentoring, Networking & Achievement Acknowledgement for women who own and operate a small business or are a key employee in a business.
Participants must be committed to making a difference in their business and:
- Own a full time small business or be a key employee wanting to participate in improvements to the business
- Be prepared to commit to growing the business and achieving commercial success
- Be prepared to work in group workshops and one-on-one mentoring in this program
- Be able to identify a business challenge they need assistance with
South West Sydney Business Enterprise Centre will use Liverpool City Council Facilities and our network of business professionals to provide industry established mentors, presenters and advisory services for to program workshops and sessions. Key components of the program include:
- Presenters and advisory services for program workshops and sessions.
- Workshops focusing on business growth are tailored to respond to current and real issues that affect your business.
- Online Tracking System for the Program
- Online Q&A for assisting to solve your Business Issues
- Access to Accredited Business Advisors for up to 4 hours of additional Free Business Advice
Workshop Topics include
- Business Planning
- Financial Management & Key Performance indicators
- Marketing, Advertising & Strategic Selling
- Technology & Innovation
Workshops offered over 8 or more hours of interactive sessions.
Key outcome is to develop and complete a formal business plan for your business.
- You and your business will be matched to a suitable business mentor providing between 5 to 10 hours of one-on-one support sessions (depending on your needs and how you and your Mentor Structure your one-on-one meetings).
- An online Business forum where our panel of mentors and other guest experts will answer your questions.
Participants will be matched to a mentor who we believe will be the best for for your business. You will have five+ hours of one-on-one mentoring sessions with your mentor. How this is managed (eg. face-to-face, Skype, phone & emails) will be determined between yourself and your mentor. Mentoring offers you the opportunity to discuss any business-related issues you may be facing. Mentors are successful business owners who are ready to make a contribution back to newer businesses like yours.
Additional benefits of participating in the program include:
- Network with other WIB business owners, WIB graduates and presenters
- Access to BEC Advisory Services and Mentor Network
- Access to Government and Advisory reference information for Small Business
Draft Program Timetable
PLUS: Online Forum with a panel of business experts provided on relevant topics.
The South West Sydney Business Enterprise Centre working in financial partnership with Liverpool City Council and the generous support of our volunteer Mentors means we are delighted to be able to offer the program to participants for an amazing low $220 and a 12 Month South West Sydney BEC Membership (Member – Sole Trader/Start up Package).
Bookings close: 5th September 2017 at 5pm