Date(s) - 01/01/2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Liverpool City Library
The Women in Business (WIB) Mentoring Program offers a series of workshops on selected important areas of running a small business and you get an experienced business owner as your personal Mentor to help you achieve your goals.
Applications are now being accepted
Women in Business Mentoring program is being offered in Liverpool and consists of Workshops, Mentoring, Networking & Achievement Acknowledgement for women who own and operate a small business or are a key employee in a business.
Participants must be committed to making a difference in their business and:
- Own a full time small business or be a key employee wanting to participate in improvements to the business
- Be prepared to commit to growing the business and achieving commercial success
- Be prepared to work in group workshops and one-on-one mentoring in this program
- Be able to identify a business challenge they need assistance with
South West Sydney Business Enterprise Centre will use Liverpool City Council Facilities and our network of business professionals to provide industry established mentors, presenters and advisory services for to program workshops and sessions. Key components of the program include:
- Presenters and advisory services for program workshops and sessions.
- Workshops focusing on business growth are tailored to respond to current and real issues that affect your business.
- Online Tracking System for the Program
- Online Q&A for assisting to solve your Business Issues
- Access to Accredited Business Advisors for up to 4 hours of additional Free Business Advice
Workshop Topics include
- Business Planning
- Financial Management & Key Performance indicators
- Marketing, Advertising & Strategic Selling
- Technology & Innovation
Workshops offered over 8 or more hours of interactive sessions.
Key outcome is to develop and complete a formal business plan for your business.
- You and your business will be matched to a suitable business mentor providing between 5 to 10 hours of one-on-one support sessions (depending on your needs and how you and your Mentor Structure your one-on-one meetings).
- An online Business forum where our panel of mentors and other guest experts will answer your questions.
Participants will be matched to a mentor who we believe will be the best for for your business. You will have five+ hours of one-on-one mentoring sessions with your mentor. How this is managed (eg. face-to-face, Skype, phone & emails) will be determined between yourself and your mentor. Mentoring offers you the opportunity to discuss any business-related issues you may be facing. Mentors are successful business owners who are ready to make a contribution back to newer businesses like yours.
Additional benefits of participating in the program include:
- Network with other WIB business owners, WIB graduates and presenters
- Access to BEC Advisory Services and Mentor Network
- Access to Government and Advisory reference information for Small Business
Draft Program Timetable
PLUS: Online Forum with a panel of business experts provided on relevant topics.
The South West Sydney Business Enterprise Centre working in financial partnership with Liverpool City Council and the generous support of our volunteer Mentors means we are delighted to be able to offer the program to participants for an amazing low $220 and a 12 Month South West Sydney BEC Membership (Member – Sole Trader/Start up Package).
Bookings close: January 2018 at 5pm
Owner of The Lighting Centre for 37 Years. Regarded as one of Australia’s leading Lighting Designers. Board Member off Campbelltown Chamber of Commerce. Board Member of South West BEC. Member of Australian Insitute of Company Directors. Member of NSW Business Chamber Western Sydney Regional Advisory Council. Member of the NSW Business Chamber Council. 2015 Campbelltown Women of the Year.
Director at Alliance Accounting, President of Liverpool Chamber, Board member at Bankstown Chamber. Always determined to help, positive thinker and passionate person. Chartered Accountant with a diverse knowledge in business and personal taxation and accounting.
Active resident in the community, always working for the better of our local area. Specialties: Business and personal taxation, Capital Gains Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, Payroll Tax.
Passionate, enthusiastic and a service driven Hotel professional with over 18 years experience in Hotel Operations. Extensive experience in hotel capital works projects, Pre-opening and structuring hotel operational departments. Strong commercial and financial acumen Creative in the Yield Management field with proven track records in optimising yield. Possess effective leadership management skills and ….most importantly I enjoy and absolutely love what I do …. “bringing people together”.
Director , Ibis Styles Sydney Lansvale, Vice Pres- South West Sydney Tourism ,Vice Pres Liquor Accord Cabramatta. Experienced Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Sales, Strategic Planning, Business Development, and Customer Satisfaction. Strong business development professional graduated from UCL at University of London.
Bookings are closed for this event.