Date(s) - 21/05/2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Campbelltown Arts Centre
Back by popular demand. A panel of five business experts will share their insights on a range of areas to assist your business growth and development.
This fast-paced panel forum will feature five experts, from a variety of industry, sharing their expertise on actions you can implement to help support and grow your business
After each individual presentation, there will be an interactive Q&A session, as well as networking opportunities.
- Brand development – by Dominic Ooi from Solutions Outsourced
- Business leads and sales – by Tony Bonanno from Value Selling Academy
- Customer service – by Anne Parnham from The Lighting Centre
- Communication with staff – by Clare McCabe from MacPac HR
- Networking for success – by Geoffrey Ellis from the South West Sydney Business Enterprise Centre
Don’t miss this exciting business panel forum and networking opportunity. Places are limited, so ensure you register today.
Date: 21st May 2018 @ 5.30pm Arrival for 6pm Start – 7.30pm
Where: Campbelltown Arts Centre, Art Gallery Rd, Campbelltown 2560
Bookings are closed for this event.